The Greenwich Charity, The Charity of Charles Soames and Randall’s Charity may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of enquiring about or applying for a grant;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of reporting on grants;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
This information is processed according to Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation for the following reasons:
- as necessary in the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the charity to acquire the information necessary to process grant applications
- for compliance with legal obligations including full and accurate information required for submissions to the Charity Commission
Use of Personal Data
Personal information provided to us via our website or directly via email or post, or by any other means, for the purpose of submitting a grant application will be used as appropriate to complete a thorough assessment of your application. We may use your data to send you email notifications related to your grant application.
You will be asked to provide your explicit consent to discuss the application with a third party, if this is required in the processing of your application. The data will not be kept for longer than necessary and will be destroyed securely. Your personal information will not be shared with third parties unless it is required by law,
Information provided by grantees for the purpose of reporting, will not be shared outside our organisation without your explicit and informed consent.